Analysis of successful software development projects shows that, statistically, testing should take between one quarter and one third of the total project lifecycle. With the growth of Agile/Scrum the testing burden grows faster still with the emphasis on delivery of high quality tested code on a monthly or even weekly basis.
Testing is therefore a discipline in its own right, a fact long recognized in manufacturing industries but rarely acknowledged by software developers because, by its nature, software is difficult to test completely and in a cost effective manner. At Synverse we have end-to-end service testing competencies across a range of industries and products and this enables us to ensure that testing is given the high priority it deserves whether we are developing software for ourselves or for our customers.
- In house Talent Management
- Proactive planning for test execution work on new technologies.
- Implementing Enterprise wide standards
- Ensuring visibility of test strategy and progress
- Maintaining focus on delivered business requirements
- Delivering quality solution in a regular, repeatable and measurable way
- Pre-baked test scenarios classified by industry
- Identification of high risk areas to ensure targeted testing and efficient use of resource
- High quality objective metrics reported visually in real time
- Contextual project spaces foster reusability to speed up test creation and execution cycles
- Completely integrated and flexible collaboration based Test Management System
What Synverse Offer
The Synverse Quality Analysis Approach seeks to actively diminish the risks, increase the productivity and thereby extend strategic advantage through state-of-the-art software testing practices and frameworks. This range of Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing Services has been shown to boost application quality, performance and availability whilst significantly reducing administrative overhead for our clients.
Our service extends across the lifecycle of a project and covers implementations, upgrades and customizations of QA & Testing processes, methods and tools. The Synverse Quality Analysis team has developed vigorous and repeatable processes to ensure that Synverse Verification and Validation services are of a dependably high quality. Our solutions are tailored to meet client specific needs and are focused on delivering results that provide real business value.
Synverse Quality Analysis & Testing team has partnered and developed testing Frameworks that help our customers to reduce the project testing timescales and deliver quality end products with readily available reporting dashboards. Our proven methodologies enable us to perform assessments, create and carry out tests that are carefully designed, comprehensive and precisely focused on each business case.
- Performance Testing
- Functional Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- White-box Testing
- Security Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Compliance Testing
- Development and implementation of QA Processes
- Process Evaluation and Process Audits
- Metrics and reporting structures
- Requirements Management
- Defects Management
- Configuration Management
- Release Management